New book launched by Chatteris author and artist Richard Savage
- Credit: Archant
CHAMPAGNE and strawberries were on the menu when Chatteris author and artist Richard Savage celebrated the publication of his first non-fiction book at a launch in the Skoulding Suite of March Town Hall.
Richard’s book - called Beauty in Every Form - includes a wide variety of viewpoints on the subject of beauty and positive body image, with articles from 60 contributors.
After the book launch, Richard said: “The evening was a great success. I was deeply touched that so many contributors made the effort to come and support me. The book is the culmination of four year’s work and is a subject very close to my heart.”
Copies of the book are available from Richard’s Chatteris studio in South Park Street, or online from a number of shops including Amazon, and Barnes and Noble.
To hear more about the book, listen out for Richard on Sue Dougan in the Afternoon on BBC Radio Cambridgeshire on Wednesday June 12.
You may also want to watch:
Richard’s next exhibition of his artwork, prints and books will be at his Chatteris studio from June 14-16. The Friday evening preview with cheese and wine starts at 7pm and the exhibition is open from 11am until 3pm on Saturday and Sunday. For more details, contact Richard on 01354 696421.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 7 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 8 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 9 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 10 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer