New cinema in Wisbech is praised
I would just like to say what a wonderful evening me and some friends had at the opening of the new Light Cinema in Wisbech.
Special thanks must go to the Rotary Club for putting together a great evening for a wonderful cause.
It’s definitely what the town needed. There’s definitely no need for Cinema goers to go to either Peterborough, Kings Lynn or even Huntingdon to visit a Multiplex Cinema.
I just hope people don’t forget The Luxe Cinema and hope they can both work together in the future.
You may also want to watch:
Elm Low Road
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire