New curry house is spicing things up in March
- Credit: Archant
A NEW curry house will be spicing things up in March with a series of themed nights in the pipeline including kurryoke.
The Spice Bank has opened in the former Lloyds TSB premises next to St Peter’s Church with a menu designed to embrace contemporary authentic Indian cuisine.
Directors Abu Sayeed and MS Shah have launched the new 65-seater venue following years of experience between them in the restaurant trade.
The pair are concentrating on high quality food with pristine presentation for both restaurant meals and take-aways.
Mr Sayeed said they were also planning a series of themed events such as kurryoke, Bombay bingo and fancy dishes menu night.
You may also want to watch:
The Spice Bank is open Monday to Sunday for lunchtime and evening meals.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned