New face at Chatteris fresh produce firm
- Credit: Archant
A new member of staff has joined fresh produce Chatteris firm ERMS UK.
Richard Reece, 36, joins the commercial sales team having previously worked within the company as part of the operations and technical team.
“Richard is a great people’s person and knows our company’s ethos inside out. More importantly, he understands the needs of Booths and its team so was an obvious choice when we were looking to appoint to our team,” explains commercial head, Martyn Smith.
Six key staff have also been employed by ERMS in a mix of machine operators, print room operators and line leaders.
ERMS, based in Cambridgeshire, has been procuring and packing high quality fruit and vegetables for supermarkets, wholesalers and caterers throughout the UK since 1986.
You may also want to watch:
As procurement and account manager, Mr Reece will be the main contact for the company’s Booths account and will be their “dedicated ERMS man.”
- 1 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 2 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 3 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 4 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 7 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 8 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 9 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 10 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life