New face at Chatteris fresh produce firm
- Credit: Archant
A new member of staff has joined fresh produce Chatteris firm ERMS UK.
Richard Reece, 36, joins the commercial sales team having previously worked within the company as part of the operations and technical team.
“Richard is a great people’s person and knows our company’s ethos inside out. More importantly, he understands the needs of Booths and its team so was an obvious choice when we were looking to appoint to our team,” explains commercial head, Martyn Smith.
Six key staff have also been employed by ERMS in a mix of machine operators, print room operators and line leaders.
ERMS, based in Cambridgeshire, has been procuring and packing high quality fruit and vegetables for supermarkets, wholesalers and caterers throughout the UK since 1986.
You may also want to watch:
As procurement and account manager, Mr Reece will be the main contact for the company’s Booths account and will be their “dedicated ERMS man.”
- 1 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 2 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 5 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 6 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 9 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 10 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart