New face at Chatteris fresh produce firm
- Credit: Archant
A new member of staff has joined fresh produce Chatteris firm ERMS UK.
Richard Reece, 36, joins the commercial sales team having previously worked within the company as part of the operations and technical team.
“Richard is a great people’s person and knows our company’s ethos inside out. More importantly, he understands the needs of Booths and its team so was an obvious choice when we were looking to appoint to our team,” explains commercial head, Martyn Smith.
Six key staff have also been employed by ERMS in a mix of machine operators, print room operators and line leaders.
ERMS, based in Cambridgeshire, has been procuring and packing high quality fruit and vegetables for supermarkets, wholesalers and caterers throughout the UK since 1986.
You may also want to watch:
As procurement and account manager, Mr Reece will be the main contact for the company’s Booths account and will be their “dedicated ERMS man.”
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 3 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 4 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 5 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 6 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 7 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 8 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 9 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 10 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence