New faces at Fenland’s Blackberries Childcare
LAUREN Kelsey has joined Blackberries Childcare as head of Foundation Stage and Pre-School having obtained a BA Honours Degree in early Years Education.
The former March Neale-Wade Community College student studied at the College of West Anglia for a BTECH Diploma in Early Years and went on to take her degree at the University of Bedfordshire.
Magdalena Laba joined the nursery team in April with a teaching degree having studied at Lublin University in Poland. She heads up the International Department focusing on the development of children who have English as an additional language.
Magdalena encourages all of the nursery children to enjoy Polish and English language skills through songs and rhymes as well as creative sessions.
Blackberries with nurseries in both Wisbech and March, offers full day care for nursery children from birth to four years and also runs a Kids club for those aged four to 11 years.
You may also want to watch:
CONTACT: For more information Tel 01945 428747 or 01354 660309 or visit www.blackberryhousedaynursery.co.uk
- 1 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 2 Chatteris drug dealers handed community orders
- 3 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 4 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 5 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 6 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 7 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 8 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 9 Floral tributes laid for ‘amazing brother’ killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 10 Cannabis factory uncovered in Fen village