New Frankie & Benny’s in Wisbech creates 50 jobs
- Credit: Archant
Fifty jobs have been created by the opening of a well known Italian-American restaurant in Wisbech.
A giant Frankie & Benny’s, which can cater for more than 150 people, opened for business at the Cromwell Road Leisure Park in Wisbech on Monday.
Bar, restaurant and kitchen staff and cleaners have been hired, principally from the Wisbech area, to work at the chain.
The restaurant will be managed by another Wisbech resident, Adam Wyatt, who can’t wait to get started.
He said: “I’m extremely excited and all the staff are chomping at the bit to get going.
You may also want to watch:
“It is exciting to be in an up and coming town like Wisbech.”
The restaurant opens from 9am-11pm from Monday to Saturday and from 9am to 10.30pm on Sunday.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital