Funeral director bids to reach 'highest standard possible' in new role
- Credit: Central England Co-op Funeralcare
A funeral director said she is committed to bringing “the highest standard possible” to Fenland residents as part of her new role.
Carol Goodwin has joined the Central England Co-op Funeralcare group, which runs funeral directors J. H. Landin and Son in Chatteris and George James and Son in March.
“The most important part of the job for me is to look after my families and make sure that we can help them at the hardest part of their lives,” she said.
Carol, who brings decades of experience to her new team, hopes she and her colleagues can make a change to those who approach for support in and make an imprint on her new employers.
“I want to get to make a difference to the families who give us the opportunity to look after their loved ones,” she added.
You may also want to watch:
“I am also excited to be able to bring my own personality to society and inspire my colleagues to grow and develop.”
For more information or support on a funeral plan or arrangement, call J. H. Landin & Son on 01354 760072 or George James & Son on 01354 652208.
- 1 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 2 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 3 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 6 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 7 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 8 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 9 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 10 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement