New homes for Stretham in East Cambridgeshire will be ready to view next month
- Credit: Archant
A landmark housing development in Stretham is set to see another phase of houses launched next month.
The Community Land Trust scheme of 75 properties - which are developed by Laragh Homes - has seen 25 of them let by the local community.
The next phase will include 28 new builds, ranging from two to four bedrooms, with prices starting at £295,000.
There will be two new house types included - The Rutland, a stunning two-bedroom detached bungalow and The Thornton, which is a spacious three-bedroom cottage.
Available with the Help to Buy scheme, they have been carefully designed and spaced within the heart of the development, around the central village green.
You may also want to watch:
Eight of the new homes will be part of the Community Land Trust and available exclusively to local people within the neighbourhood.
The village community was heavily involved in the style and layout of the development, ensuring that the scheme blends in with the local area.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
Each property comes with a private garden and parking while being finished with contemporary kitchens and bathrooms
Mark Peck, director at the selling agent Cheffins, said: “Following incredible sales success across the first phase of the development, we are thrilled to launch these further new properties.
“With Help to Buy available and a further selection of Community Land Trust homes, these properties present a fantastic opportunity for both buyers from the area and those looking for a quality new home in a beautiful, rural location.”
Hannah Greenhow, sales and marketing manager at Laragh Homes, added:
“With the popularity of the first two phases, and addition of Help to Buy, we are hopeful that these houses will sell very quickly, with several potential purchasers already having sold and moving into rented especially to secure a plot on this development.
“A great community is being created by the current residents which were one of our main aims for the scheme and it is so lovely to see.”