New hours for March and Wisbech Registration Offices
- Credit: Archant
Changes to opening hours for customer appointments at March and Wisbech Registration Offices will be in place from tomorrow (June 3).
The new hours offer more regular customer access over the week across Fenland and have been based on statistics from the past few years and following engagement with customers.
This change, while a slightly smaller number of hours, is better tailored to when people use the service and provides the opportunity to better serve local demand across the two locations while making best use of council resources.
Ceremonies will remain as they currently are.
All registration services are offered by appointment only and times for both locations will be as follows:
You may also want to watch:
Mon 1.30pm to 4pm
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 4 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 5 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 6 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 7 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 8 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 9 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 10 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
Tues 9.30am to 4pm
Weds 9.30am to 12.30pm
Fri 9.30am to 12.30pm
Mon 9am to 12pm
Weds 1.30pm to 4pm
Fri 1.30pm to 4pm
The new hours will be kept under review to ensure they are bringing the benefits anticipated.
The quickest way for customers to book appointments to register a birth or a death, order copy certificates, submit a ceremony booking form or find general information is to go online at www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk
Alternatively customers can call 0345 045 1363.