Smart new kits for new season at March Park Rangers
- Credit: Archant
A smart new kit has been presented to the March Park Rangers U9’s for the new season.
The team are being sponsored by James and Nicola of Harrison Tractors Ltd - who also play a part in their sporting success.
They have a vested interest in the team as their eldest daughter Olivia plays for them and James is also an assistant coach.
The team say that they are very much looking forward to their second season playing in the Hunts Youth League.
Manager Paul Galley is hoping they will build on the success they started to achieve last season.
You may also want to watch:
James, Paul, assistant coach Roy Wojtowych and the team proudly showed off their new kits at a presentation organised by the Harrison's.
The team are still looking for sponsorship for tracksuit tops, jackets and hoodies.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 8 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 9 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 10 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
If anyone is able to help then contact Paul on 07435566586.