New operations manager at Wisbech firm
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech-based Herbert Engineering has appointed Jon Rennie as operations manager.
A manufacturing systems engineering graduate from Nottingham Trent University and with experience of working in a global manufacturing environment, Mr Rennie joins the firm from Cooper Roller Bearings at King’s Lynn where he spent 18 years in various roles, most recently operations manager.
His expertise lies predominantly in the implementation of lean manufacturing systems and modern manufacturing techniques.
In his new role as operations manager Jon’s responsibility is for the engineering business, which includes manufacturing, quality, purchasing and inventory management.
Mr Rennie said: “I am delighted to have joined Herbert and look forward to building on the company’s long tradition of world class manufacturing.
You may also want to watch:
“I am excited at the prospect of helping the business continue to grow and develop at a fast pace.”
Established in 1972, R J Herbert Engineering is a leading engineering manufacturer with more than 40 years experience supplying handling systems for the agricultural, fresh pack, food processing, materials handling and waste management industries.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder