New play centre opens in March
A NEW play centre has opened its doors in March and is already proving a big hit with youngsters.
Play Time Local and Game Time Local is based in the former Edgoose’s shop in the town’s High Street and caters for babies and toddlers in one section and teenagers in another.
The project has been masterminded and financed by Mike and Jennifer Lyall. Mr Lyall has been working in West Africa but the family have been living in the town off and on for around 10 years.
The centre has a huge range of toys and play equipment for younger children in a special dedicated safe area and food and refreshments are available.
In the area for teenagers there is a variety of non-violent electronic games for entertainment.
You may also want to watch:
While the centre is easily accessible on foot there is also a dedicated car park at the back of the premises.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 6 Carpenter 'honoured' by thank-you gifts to mark 25 years' service
- 7 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run