New play centre opens in March
A NEW play centre has opened its doors in March and is already proving a big hit with youngsters.
Play Time Local and Game Time Local is based in the former Edgoose’s shop in the town’s High Street and caters for babies and toddlers in one section and teenagers in another.
The project has been masterminded and financed by Mike and Jennifer Lyall. Mr Lyall has been working in West Africa but the family have been living in the town off and on for around 10 years.
The centre has a huge range of toys and play equipment for younger children in a special dedicated safe area and food and refreshments are available.
In the area for teenagers there is a variety of non-violent electronic games for entertainment.
You may also want to watch:
While the centre is easily accessible on foot there is also a dedicated car park at the back of the premises.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 3 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 4 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 5 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Free bus travel for 16 to 18 year-olds pledged by Labour candidate for mayor
- 8 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 9 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 10 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council