Whittlesey woman wins new small business award
A Whittlesey woman has won a regional award less than a year after setting up her business whilst on maternity leave.
Natalie Brannigan, of The Little Marketing Company, was presented with the new business award at Peterborough’s Small Business Awards.
She won the award after winning judging rounds including mystery shopping, a panel interview and public vote.
With 13 years experience in marketing, the company has supported more than 30 small businesses in the region, ranging from hairdressing, fitness and personal assistants to electrical and property.
Natalie said: “It means the world to me to have won this award. The interest in the Little Marketing Company goes to show how much small businesses are crying out for this kind of support and I’m excited about what I can offer.
You may also want to watch:
“People often start their own business because they are passionate about the product but sometimes struggle to find the time or lack the expertise to market their business effectively.
“I’m passionate about supporting start-ups and small businesses to thrive using the experience, knowledge, tools and techniques I’ve learnt over the years.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
“I also know what it’s like starting a new business with tight budgets, limited time and resources so my prices are affordable and will ultimately save you time and maximise your resources.”
Visit www.thelittlemarketingcompany.com for more information.