New social club gets under way for adults in the Fens with learning disabilities
- Credit: Archant
A new social group has opened for adults with learning disabilities at the Coffee Tree Experience at Guyhirn.
The group offers opportunities to meet and socialize in a relaxed environment, with all the usual cafe facilities available.
Games and free prize draw are also on offer and the group has been enjoyed by those attending the first few sessions.
The social group takes place between 6-8pm on alternate Tuesday evenings and is also open to carers and family members – it’s free for everyone attending.
Organisers are hoping for a good attendance at their next session on May 6.
Gary Dobson, manager of Caerus Care of March, said: “It’s a great opportunity where little is currently available for adults with learning disabilities.”
For further information, please contact Jo on 01945 450951.
- 1 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 2 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 3 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 4 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 5 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 6 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 7 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 8 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 9 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
- 10 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000