New Whittlesey bus station set up is a “shambles”
What a shambles - spend £500,000 on a new bus station and then, according to your reporter, Stagecoach East are not going to use it as it “will create delays to their finely tuned service.”
Did nobody think to contact the bus companies that serve Whittlesey and ask if they had any input into the new bus station and its siting?
We now have the worst of both worlds with Judds using the new station and Stagecoach East using Broad Street, they can only stop there for a short period as they effectively not only block the entrance to the Nisa car park but are only 30 to 35 yards from a zebra crossing.
Still we only have to wait for a few years and the new Fly over at Kings Dyke will be built!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire