Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- Credit: Angela Smith/The Jockey Club Live
Newmarket Nights has made a welcome return following the coronavirus crisis - can you spot yourself in our gallery from last night's event?
The events, running at Newmarket Racecourse throughout the summer, allow people to dress up glamorously for an evening of racing, followed by some music from leading stars.
Even before the Troublemaker and Army of Two singer wowed the crowds, this gallery shows people clearly enjoying being back at public events after so many were cancelled in 2020 due to the coronavirus crisis.
Despite some wet and windy weather, ladies and gentlemen donned posh suits and frocks for the occasion - even if an umbrella or two was needed.
Jess Glynne, Rick Astley and McFly all set to take to the Newmarket stage this summer.
Tickets are still available for the upcoming 2021 concerts.
You can find more information on the Newmarket Racecourse website.
You may also want to watch:
Newmarket Nights organisers have already announced The Script and Pete Tong's Ibiza Classics for next summer.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 3 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 4 Victim left with serious injuries after McDonald's car park attack
- 5 Solicitor firm embraces legal sector apprenticeship scheme
- 6 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 7 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 8 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 9 'Unprecedented crisis’ over school bus drivers
- 10 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps