Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- Credit: Angela Smith/The Jockey Club Live
Newmarket Nights has made a welcome return following the coronavirus crisis - can you spot yourself in our gallery from last night's event?
The events, running at Newmarket Racecourse throughout the summer, allow people to dress up glamorously for an evening of racing, followed by some music from leading stars.
Even before the Troublemaker and Army of Two singer wowed the crowds, this gallery shows people clearly enjoying being back at public events after so many were cancelled in 2020 due to the coronavirus crisis.
Despite some wet and windy weather, ladies and gentlemen donned posh suits and frocks for the occasion - even if an umbrella or two was needed.
Jess Glynne, Rick Astley and McFly all set to take to the Newmarket stage this summer.
Tickets are still available for the upcoming 2021 concerts.
You can find more information on the Newmarket Racecourse website.
Newmarket Nights organisers have already announced The Script and Pete Tong's Ibiza Classics for next summer.
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 3 Missing woman back home
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 6 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 7 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 8 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 9 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 10 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim