Touching tributes to those on the front line in the battle against coronavirus
- Credit: Archant
Here is what will now become a regular ‘thank you’ page for all NHS and care workers who have gone above and beyond to support our communities during the coronavirus pandemic.
We have chosen a random selection of photographs by way of special tribute to them - reflecting the range and diversity of the work they do and the growing volume of support.
Some have been tangible outcomes through making protection equipment, some raising money for NHS charities and many others simply but effectively saying thank you.
Coronavirus has affected - and will continue to affect - all of us for sometime to come, but as in the past the stoicism of our communities shines through.
Each day we have become inundated with mentions of individuals or groups reaching out their hand of friendship and support to those at the front line in the battle against coronavirus.
You may also want to watch:
And it is that degree of support that will help us all win this fight.
Do you know someone who should be on our ‘Thank You’ page? Email: email@example.com with photographs.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder