Nine-hour soul and Motown music marathon at March Braza Club
- Credit: Archant
If you’re looking for a nine-hour post-Boxing-Day soul and Motown music marathon then March Braza Club is the place to be on December 27.
The area’s number one soulful Christmas party session is bringing DJs from across the country for the festive treat.
The special guest will be top Yorkshire DJ Yocky. He is joined by Kev Gallagher, of Nottingham, Derek Smiley, of Cambridge as well as Martin Stanford, Andy Smith, Kris Sikora and Neil Randall who will be flying the local flag for Peterborough.
Resident Jamie Trundle will also DJ on the night.
Tickets; £8 each, are available from March Braza Club, Larry’s Heel Bar in Whittlesey, Laker’s Gym and The Music Box in Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be tickets on the door, priced at £10.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover