Norwich and Peterborough Building Society staff celebrate long service
LONG serving employees have been rewarded for their loyalty.
One of them, Julia Hatcher, has been with the March branch of Norwich and Peterborough Building Society for nearly a quarter of a century as a financial planner.
Other old-timers include part-time customer adviser Stephanie Brown, who joined N&P 17 years ago, and branch manager Claire Gledhill, who has passed the 10 year milestone.
Also honoured was duty manager Karen Hampson, who has been with the company for eight years, as well as three more customer advisers.
Between them, they have clocked up nearly 75 years of service at the Broad Street store.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Gledhill said: “We couldn’t believe how many years we’ve clocked up.
“Some of us have been at the branch for so long that, as well as knowing everything we need to know about providing great service, we know our customers very well too.
- 1 All roads reopened after gas leaks cause day of disruption
- 2 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 3 Driver escapes injury after A14 lorry fire
- 4 Hauliers face Covid and Brexit HGV driver shortage
- 5 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 6 Police disrupt drug dealer's 'oven ready' cannabis stash
- 7 Family farmers win court case against oat milk giants
- 8 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 9 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 10 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
“We are proud to have so much experience under one roof. We use it to the best of our ability to provide our customers with the best possible service.”