Norwich and Peterborough Building Society staff celebrate long service
LONG serving employees have been rewarded for their loyalty.
One of them, Julia Hatcher, has been with the March branch of Norwich and Peterborough Building Society for nearly a quarter of a century as a financial planner.
Other old-timers include part-time customer adviser Stephanie Brown, who joined N&P 17 years ago, and branch manager Claire Gledhill, who has passed the 10 year milestone.
Also honoured was duty manager Karen Hampson, who has been with the company for eight years, as well as three more customer advisers.
Between them, they have clocked up nearly 75 years of service at the Broad Street store.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Gledhill said: “We couldn’t believe how many years we’ve clocked up.
“Some of us have been at the branch for so long that, as well as knowing everything we need to know about providing great service, we know our customers very well too.
- 1 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 4 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 7 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 8 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 9 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 10 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
“We are proud to have so much experience under one roof. We use it to the best of our ability to provide our customers with the best possible service.”