Now is the right time for Chatteris couple to object to having roundabout near their home
REGARDING the story on your website about Albert and Agnes Austin’s fears of a roundabout being built near their Chatteris home.
To quote your article: “Albert and Agnes Austin believed they would spend the rest of their lives enjoying living in their Chatteris home but instead they are becoming ill with worry.
“They have lived at The Lamb and Flag in Iretons Way for 45 years and the house has been in the family for generations.
“It is not plans to build up to 1,000 new homes on farmland opposite the Austin’s house which is upsetting the couple but the position of a roundabout earmarked on the plans.
“The couple have been told that now is not the right time to voice their protests because the application is only in outline form.”
You may also want to watch:
Who on earth told them that? Now is absolutely the right time! Once it is determined at outline, it’s there for ever!
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 4 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 5 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide