Nuisance vehicle seized by police after dangerous driving in March and Chatteris
- Credit: Archant
A car has been seized by police after ‘numerous reports’ of it being driven dangerously in March and Chatteris.
A joint operation was conducted between the Local Neighbourhood Team and Fenland CID which led to the seizure of the vehicle yesterday (Monday, March 19).
Policing in March and Chatteris posted on Facebook that ‘several driving offences’ are under consideration and the investigation continues.
The picture on Facebook showed the grey BMW being loaded onto the back of a truck and taken away by officers.
The post stated: “A vehicle has been seized after numerous reports and incidents in the March & Chatteris area relating to a vehicle being driven dangerously.
“Several driving offences are under consideration
“This joint operation will continue in relation to identifying those who drive dangerously on Fenland Roads.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 4 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 5 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 6 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 9 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 10 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
“A further vehicle was seized last night by the Roads Policing Team in Chatteris for no insurance.”