Nursery takes part in egg-stra special colouring competition
- Credit: Archant
Children from Blackberry House Day Nursery are taking part in an Easter colouring competition organised by The Nottingham.
David Boyce, March branch building society manager, and Steph Ross, customer adviser, handed out themed colouring sheets and the group donned Robin Hood and Maid Marian masks.
On Thursday March 24, branch staff will present a giant Easter egg to the winner of the competition.
Mr Boyce said: “The nursery is based close to our branch in March so as a team we ‘hatched’ the idea of a colouring competition with the chance to win an Easter egg.
“It was fantastic to visit the nursery and see for ourselves how enthusiastic the youngsters were.”
Staff also donated colouring-in books and stationery to the nursery so that their creative streak can extend way beyond the Easter period.
- 1 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 2 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 5 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 6 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 7 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 8 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 9 Jury challenged to consider 'substantial body of evidence' pointing to Rikki's killer
- 10 Jail for man who threatened to kill former girlfriend