Nursery takes part in egg-stra special colouring competition
- Credit: Archant
Children from Blackberry House Day Nursery are taking part in an Easter colouring competition organised by The Nottingham.
David Boyce, March branch building society manager, and Steph Ross, customer adviser, handed out themed colouring sheets and the group donned Robin Hood and Maid Marian masks.
On Thursday March 24, branch staff will present a giant Easter egg to the winner of the competition.
Mr Boyce said: “The nursery is based close to our branch in March so as a team we ‘hatched’ the idea of a colouring competition with the chance to win an Easter egg.
“It was fantastic to visit the nursery and see for ourselves how enthusiastic the youngsters were.”
You may also want to watch:
Staff also donated colouring-in books and stationery to the nursery so that their creative streak can extend way beyond the Easter period.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public