Oliver Cromwell Hotel in March hosting annual Christmas Fayre this weekend including Santa Run
THE Oliver Cromwell Hotel in March is holding its annual Christmas Craft Fayre this weekend.
More than 30 stalls will be displaying March’s finest crafts and culinary delights, and local painter John Abbott will be painting on site.
There will be a Children’s Merry-Go-Round, a cocunut shy and a hog roast to whet the appetite,
On Sunday, a Santa Run Fun will be held for the first time at 11am in support of the East Anglia’s Children’s Hospice (EACH).
The 2km route starts and finishes at the hotel on March High Street and is suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday visitors will also get to meet Santa in his grotto.
The fayre takes place on November 24-25 from 10-4pm, with the hog roast available between 12-2pm.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend