On it like a bonnet at Park Lane Primary in Whittlesey
- Credit: Archant
A school was awash with colour when it held a traditional Easter bonnet parade.
Park Lane Primary School children got creative with their head wear for the parade while the nursery school pupils received a visit from a special seasonal fluffy friend.
Lorraine Quince, communications and IT support coordinator at Park Lane Primary School and Nursery said: “We pride ourselves on combining learning with play and creativity.
“The Easter egg hunt in Nursery always has a community feel to it as younger brothers and sisters, parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles all join in the fun.
“Children and their families that will be joining the Nursery after Easter are also invited along to join in.”
You may also want to watch:
Pupils and staff got into the Easter spirit with their colourful bonnets, while the Easter Bunny hopped in on nursery to surprise the children and hand out some early treats.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire