On the Lego brick trail! Welney Wetland Centre welcomes giant Lego critters
- Credit: Archant
The Welney Wetland Centre is home to hundreds of animals – but a new breed of creature is set to land at the nature reserve this weekend.
The Giant Lego Brick animal trail, which features 1.5m replicas created from the famous bricks, will be at the centre from tomorrow (August 5) until September 3.
As well as trying to spot the reserve’s various breed of animals, visitors can also look out for giant Lego Bewick’s swans, emperor dragonflies and kingfishers.
The trail is included in the admission price for the reserve, and families can also take part in Dusty’s Wildlife Ranger activities, which include pond dipping, bug hunting, building bird feeder and owl pellet dissection.
Lego brick animals make and take sessions will also run on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Sessions are £5 a child.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call 01353 860711 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 9 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire