It s not the end of the line – even at the height of summer. The photograph shows supporters of the Wisbech to March Bramley Line clearing vegetation along the track at the weekend. Supporters of the rail line have been out and about attending carnivals a
It's not the end of the line - even at the height of summer. The photograph shows supporters of the Wisbech to March Bramley Line clearing vegetation along the track at the weekend.
Supporters of the rail line have been out and about attending carnivals and shows since spring, gathering members and spreading the word about plans to re-open the passenger rail link as a tourist attraction.
While some members were getting the track ready for a full inspection, others were at Walpole St Andrew with a mobile display stand.
Peter Downs, of the Bramley Line, said more volunteers were needed both to help with future road shows and to clear the track.
CONTACT: Peter Downs on 01945 467740
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 8 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 9 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 10 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body