It s not the end of the line – even at the height of summer. The photograph shows supporters of the Wisbech to March Bramley Line clearing vegetation along the track at the weekend. Supporters of the rail line have been out and about attending carnivals a
It's not the end of the line - even at the height of summer. The photograph shows supporters of the Wisbech to March Bramley Line clearing vegetation along the track at the weekend.
Supporters of the rail line have been out and about attending carnivals and shows since spring, gathering members and spreading the word about plans to re-open the passenger rail link as a tourist attraction.
While some members were getting the track ready for a full inspection, others were at Walpole St Andrew with a mobile display stand.
Peter Downs, of the Bramley Line, said more volunteers were needed both to help with future road shows and to clear the track.
You may also want to watch:
CONTACT: Peter Downs on 01945 467740
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 6 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November