On track for a great day out with a model railway open day that was held in March
- Credit: Archant
A train enthusiasts club which has been running for 13 years held another successful exhibition in March.
The March and District Model Railway Club held teh event at the Scout Hall with a range of trade stalls and exhibitions.
Layouts were on display by Worlds End, OO Gauge DCC, Rookswood End, Demo, Work in Progress and Lower Tyldsley.
Demonstrations were by Dr Jerry Train Repairs, O Gauge Model Figure Painting, O Gauge Scratch Built Modelling, Virtual Track Planning, OO Gauge Scratch Built Modelling and Dunholme Wood Light Railway,
Traders attending were Layouts4u, Barry’s Secondhand Models, Bob Pearman Books, 00 and N Test Track as well as Computer Aided Track Design and Planning.
You may also want to watch:
The club meets at the Rookswood Club in West End. For information contact email@example.com.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover