One down, one to go as 13 bedroom Wisbech hotel finds a buyer
ONE of two Wisbech hotels put on the market recently has been sold off an asking price of �450,000.
The White Lion, a three storey, 13 bedroom hotel in South Brink, has been sold by Colliers International.
Ashley Clark, associate director of Colliers, said: “The hotel closed in December and is now scheduled to re open within a couple of months or so following a complete refurbishment.”
He said there was a good level of interest in the hotel “further compounded by the appointment of receivers at the Rose and Crown Hotel which closed a few weeks ago”.
Colliers has also been appointed to handle the sale of the Rose and Crown.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Clark said hotels such as the White Hotel play a vital role in market towns and with a decent sized function room looked to have a good future.
- 1 All roads reopened after gas leaks cause day of disruption
- 2 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 3 Driver escapes injury after A14 lorry fire
- 4 Hauliers face Covid and Brexit HGV driver shortage
- 5 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 6 Police disrupt drug dealer's 'oven ready' cannabis stash
- 7 Family farmers win court case against oat milk giants
- 8 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 9 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 10 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell