One down, one to go as 13 bedroom Wisbech hotel finds a buyer
ONE of two Wisbech hotels put on the market recently has been sold off an asking price of �450,000.
The White Lion, a three storey, 13 bedroom hotel in South Brink, has been sold by Colliers International.
Ashley Clark, associate director of Colliers, said: “The hotel closed in December and is now scheduled to re open within a couple of months or so following a complete refurbishment.”
He said there was a good level of interest in the hotel “further compounded by the appointment of receivers at the Rose and Crown Hotel which closed a few weeks ago”.
Colliers has also been appointed to handle the sale of the Rose and Crown.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Clark said hotels such as the White Hotel play a vital role in market towns and with a decent sized function room looked to have a good future.
- 1 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 2 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 7 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 8 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 9 Carpenter 'honoured' by thank-you gifts to mark 25 years' service