One-man Cats parody coming to Cambs after sell-out success
- Credit: Supplied
A one-man Cats-themed parody show is coming to Cambridgeshire following a five-star sell-out success in theatres across London.
Linus Karp’s "how to live a jellicle life: life lessons from the 2019 hit movie musical 'cats'” is coming to Town and Gown in Cambridge on June 25 and 26.
“It's a silly, queer and ridiculous one-man comedy show,” said Linus. “After two sold out runs in the jellicle show is going on tour!
“A show that provides a jellicle discussion about the jellicle aspects of the jellicle cats in 'Cats' and how you can apply them to your life in order to make it truly jellicle.
“Expect jellicle laughs, jellicle dance and a very jellicle PowerPoint presentation.
You may also want to watch:
A Jellicle is a cat, specifically a scruffy type of cat that was first introduced in T. S. Eliot's Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats published in 1939.
According to The Guradian, Linus’ show is full of “too many penis jokes”.
To buy tickets, visit: www.linuskarp.com/
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 4 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 5 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 6 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 7 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 8 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 9 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 10 Alleged paedophile released on bail