One-man Cats parody coming to Cambs after sell-out success
- Credit: Supplied
A one-man Cats-themed parody show is coming to Cambridgeshire following a five-star sell-out success in theatres across London.
Linus Karp’s "how to live a jellicle life: life lessons from the 2019 hit movie musical 'cats'” is coming to Town and Gown in Cambridge on June 25 and 26.
“It's a silly, queer and ridiculous one-man comedy show,” said Linus. “After two sold out runs in the jellicle show is going on tour!
“A show that provides a jellicle discussion about the jellicle aspects of the jellicle cats in 'Cats' and how you can apply them to your life in order to make it truly jellicle.
“Expect jellicle laughs, jellicle dance and a very jellicle PowerPoint presentation.
A Jellicle is a cat, specifically a scruffy type of cat that was first introduced in T. S. Eliot's Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats published in 1939.
According to The Guradian, Linus’ show is full of “too many penis jokes”.
To buy tickets, visit: www.linuskarp.com/
- 1 Vaccine centre prepares for last weekend delivering Covid-19 booster jabs
- 2 Drunk mother who allegedly dropped child under arrest
- 3 Man who drove lorry at relatives sitting in garden to be detained in hospital
- 4 Burglar wakes and violently attacks victim to steal her phone
- 5 Man, 33, confronted live on Facebook for alleged child sex offences
- 6 School’s day of fundraising events raises nearly £300 for Children in Need
- 7 Crash on A141 caused by 'medical issue'
- 8 Wife pays tribute to man who 'loved doing things for everyone else'
- 9 Man who crashed into house is banned from driving