One of your pictures of Christmas White Rose was NOT taken in Fenland
THE excellent shot of the Christmas White Rose steam train in full steam you published on your website recently certainly pulled the wool over your eyes!
Take another good look at this picture which was obviously taken at noon somewhere else in the country, definitely not in the March area. Look at the background, where in the March area was it supposed to be?
The sun in the picture was immediately overhead — the sky was not that blue at 8.45am on December 11, as your photograph portrayed.
The picture was obviously a professional photograph not taken anywhere in the March area.
Keep up the good work.
You may also want to watch:
A REGULAR READER OF YOUR GREAT NEWSPAPER
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 10 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s