One of your pictures of Christmas White Rose was NOT taken in Fenland
THE excellent shot of the Christmas White Rose steam train in full steam you published on your website recently certainly pulled the wool over your eyes!
Take another good look at this picture which was obviously taken at noon somewhere else in the country, definitely not in the March area. Look at the background, where in the March area was it supposed to be?
The sun in the picture was immediately overhead — the sky was not that blue at 8.45am on December 11, as your photograph portrayed.
The picture was obviously a professional photograph not taken anywhere in the March area.
Keep up the good work.
You may also want to watch:
A REGULAR READER OF YOUR GREAT NEWSPAPER
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 5 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire
- 6 Town buzzing with buses - for one day only
- 7 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 8 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 9 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 10 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title