One way traffic would solve problem in Wisbech
Further to the acrimonious discussions on imposing a speed limit of 20 mph.
May I suggest the following, cost effective, solution?
Make Ollard Avenue, Beachwood Road, Sherwood Avenue and Waterlees Road (north) one way as far as Windsor Road, which could also be one way.
This would result in a circular traffic flow thus eliminating collisions such as the one which happened recently.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 10 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off