Only way to deal with foreign nationals breaching court orders is to deport them
IT makes me angry that foreign nationals like Juris Dragancuks shows no respect for the law in this country.
I read your report (May 25) that urges people to report this individual every time he breaches his court order so that he can be brought before the courts again and again.
I believe this is a complete waste of time and scarce public resources as he probably regards appearing in court as an inconvenience and going to prison as a holiday.
I believe much of his behaviour, and others like him, is due to alcohol probably funded by generous state handouts.
The only real way to deal with these individuals is to deport them back to their own country along with a lengthy ban from these shores.
- 1 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 2 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 3 Man and teenager jailed after carrying out ‘horrific’ homophobic attack
- 4 Over 6,000 homes approved across Cambridgeshire this year
- 5 Chatteris Fire brigade respond to nearly 20 calls in two days
- 6 Woman on trial over death of Louis Thorold ‘had worsening dementia’
- 7 Heather's Hedgehog Hotel in Chatteris officially opens
- 8 Mayor's visit inspires Fenmen to cup thrashing
- 9 'Why not have two stations?' - Villagers air their views on £37m rail project
- 10 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash