Only way to deal with foreign nationals breaching court orders is to deport them
IT makes me angry that foreign nationals like Juris Dragancuks shows no respect for the law in this country.
I read your report (May 25) that urges people to report this individual every time he breaches his court order so that he can be brought before the courts again and again.
I believe this is a complete waste of time and scarce public resources as he probably regards appearing in court as an inconvenience and going to prison as a holiday.
I believe much of his behaviour, and others like him, is due to alcohol probably funded by generous state handouts.
The only real way to deal with these individuals is to deport them back to their own country along with a lengthy ban from these shores.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover