Open challenge to Mr Moss
SEEING the present political climate affecting the British government, with the ever-increasing problem of the EU, I have to say: Sorry gentlemen it and I won t go away. I hereby issue an open challenge to Malcolm Moss MP to meet me in open debate on th
SEEING the present political climate affecting the British government, with the ever-increasing problem of the EU, I have to say: "Sorry gentlemen it and I won't go away."
I hereby issue an open challenge to Malcolm Moss MP to meet me in open debate on the subject of immigration, NHS funding and the existence of the unelected quango called the East of England Regional Assembly.
I know Mr Moss has stated to me personally that he is "Euro-sceptic". There is no such thing as a Euro-sceptic Tory, Labour or Lib Dem party member. They do not and cannot exist. The mere statement that they are Euro-sceptic means they do not believe in the EU, and therefore it follows they cannot belong to the parties they purport to support, because all of those parties give support to the EU.
So I challenge Mr Moss to meet me anywhere - at a venue of his choosing - in front of any audience. He is the professional politician; I am the dum-dum. And I ask him to try to prove to me how you can possibly be Euro-sceptic.
You may also want to watch:
LEN BAYNES, Chairman UKIP, Fenland, Bradshaw Court, March
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 5 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 6 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 7 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 8 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 9 Adult disability service on staying strong during Covid-19 pandemic
- 10 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident