Open challenge to Mr Moss
SEEING the present political climate affecting the British government, with the ever-increasing problem of the EU, I have to say: Sorry gentlemen it and I won t go away. I hereby issue an open challenge to Malcolm Moss MP to meet me in open debate on th
SEEING the present political climate affecting the British government, with the ever-increasing problem of the EU, I have to say: "Sorry gentlemen it and I won't go away."
I hereby issue an open challenge to Malcolm Moss MP to meet me in open debate on the subject of immigration, NHS funding and the existence of the unelected quango called the East of England Regional Assembly.
I know Mr Moss has stated to me personally that he is "Euro-sceptic". There is no such thing as a Euro-sceptic Tory, Labour or Lib Dem party member. They do not and cannot exist. The mere statement that they are Euro-sceptic means they do not believe in the EU, and therefore it follows they cannot belong to the parties they purport to support, because all of those parties give support to the EU.
So I challenge Mr Moss to meet me anywhere - at a venue of his choosing - in front of any audience. He is the professional politician; I am the dum-dum. And I ask him to try to prove to me how you can possibly be Euro-sceptic.
LEN BAYNES, Chairman UKIP, Fenland, Bradshaw Court, March
- 1 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 2 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 5 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 6 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 7 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 8 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections
- 9 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 10 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'