Open day for prospective parents
A PRE-SCHOOL held an open day for prospective parents.
Coates Primary School invited mums and dad to look at the facilities available at their pre-school on Monday (January 30).
They also had a chance to talk to members of staff and other parents to get a flavour of the care their kids will get before starting primary school.
“We believe that the children of Coates School deserve the best education and opportunities we can give them,” head teacher Joanne Tomlins said.
“I hope those who visited went away with an understanding of the high standards which are embedded throughout the whole of our school setting.”
You may also want to watch:
Pre-school leader Julia Chapman added: “One of the key reasons parents bring their children here is the easy transition between pre-school and school.
“The children who come to pre-school are in the same part of the school as the reception class meaning that they are already familiar with how things work when they start school full-time.”
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 4 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 5 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 6 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 7 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 8 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 9 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 10 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers