Open day for prospective parents
A PRE-SCHOOL held an open day for prospective parents.
Coates Primary School invited mums and dad to look at the facilities available at their pre-school on Monday (January 30).
They also had a chance to talk to members of staff and other parents to get a flavour of the care their kids will get before starting primary school.
“We believe that the children of Coates School deserve the best education and opportunities we can give them,” head teacher Joanne Tomlins said.
“I hope those who visited went away with an understanding of the high standards which are embedded throughout the whole of our school setting.”
You may also want to watch:
Pre-school leader Julia Chapman added: “One of the key reasons parents bring their children here is the easy transition between pre-school and school.
“The children who come to pre-school are in the same part of the school as the reception class meaning that they are already familiar with how things work when they start school full-time.”
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 3 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 6 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 7 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 8 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 9 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 10 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle