Open day for prospective parents
A PRE-SCHOOL held an open day for prospective parents.
Coates Primary School invited mums and dad to look at the facilities available at their pre-school on Monday (January 30).
They also had a chance to talk to members of staff and other parents to get a flavour of the care their kids will get before starting primary school.
“We believe that the children of Coates School deserve the best education and opportunities we can give them,” head teacher Joanne Tomlins said.
“I hope those who visited went away with an understanding of the high standards which are embedded throughout the whole of our school setting.”
Pre-school leader Julia Chapman added: “One of the key reasons parents bring their children here is the easy transition between pre-school and school.
“The children who come to pre-school are in the same part of the school as the reception class meaning that they are already familiar with how things work when they start school full-time.”
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 4 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 5 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 6 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 7 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 8 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 9 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 10 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza