Ormiston Children’s Centres stage Halloween activities for half-term
PUMPKIN races, art and craft activities and messy play were some of the Halloween activities enjoyed by youngsters during half-term.
Ormistons March and District Children’s Centre and Chatteris and Villages Children’s Centre held Halloween activities for children and their parents/carers.
Claire Spriggs, senior practitioner, said: “Both sessions had a very good turnout and fun was had by all.”
Pumpkins were donated to Ormiston by Oakley’s Farm of Upwell.
Ormistons Children’s Centres offer support to families from pre-natal through to the age of five. The centres run regular term-time sessions as well as workshops in the school holidays.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact March and District Children’s Centre on 01354 656581 or Chatteris and Villages Children’s Centre on 01354 697739. Alternatively, visit www.cambridgeshirechildrenscentres.org.uk
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 5 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 6 Town buzzing with buses - for one day only
- 7 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 8 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire
- 9 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 10 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life