Ormiston Children’s Centres stage Halloween activities for half-term
PUMPKIN races, art and craft activities and messy play were some of the Halloween activities enjoyed by youngsters during half-term.
Ormistons March and District Children’s Centre and Chatteris and Villages Children’s Centre held Halloween activities for children and their parents/carers.
Claire Spriggs, senior practitioner, said: “Both sessions had a very good turnout and fun was had by all.”
Pumpkins were donated to Ormiston by Oakley’s Farm of Upwell.
Ormistons Children’s Centres offer support to families from pre-natal through to the age of five. The centres run regular term-time sessions as well as workshops in the school holidays.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact March and District Children’s Centre on 01354 656581 or Chatteris and Villages Children’s Centre on 01354 697739. Alternatively, visit www.cambridgeshirechildrenscentres.org.uk
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 6 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 7 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 8 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party