Ormiston Children’s Centres stage Halloween activities for half-term
PUMPKIN races, art and craft activities and messy play were some of the Halloween activities enjoyed by youngsters during half-term.
Ormistons March and District Children’s Centre and Chatteris and Villages Children’s Centre held Halloween activities for children and their parents/carers.
Claire Spriggs, senior practitioner, said: “Both sessions had a very good turnout and fun was had by all.”
Pumpkins were donated to Ormiston by Oakley’s Farm of Upwell.
Ormistons Children’s Centres offer support to families from pre-natal through to the age of five. The centres run regular term-time sessions as well as workshops in the school holidays.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact March and District Children’s Centre on 01354 656581 or Chatteris and Villages Children’s Centre on 01354 697739. Alternatively, visit www.cambridgeshirechildrenscentres.org.uk
- 1 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 2 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 3 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 4 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 5 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 6 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 7 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 8 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 9 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 10 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout