Our positive experience
I FEEL prompted to write, regarding your article on the Windmill rooms, in last week s paper. I felt the article had a very negative approach to Mr Ali and his staff. We held our daughter s wedding reception at the Windmill rooms on September 9 and could
I FEEL prompted to write, regarding your article on the Windmill rooms, in last week's paper. I felt the article had a very negative approach to Mr Ali and his staff.
We held our daughter's wedding reception at the Windmill rooms on September 9 and could not have been more satisfied with the service we received.
In the period leading up to the event Mr Ali made every effort to ensure we had everything we wanted.
On the day the staff were polite, efficient and helpful. The food was excellent and everything went according to plan.
You may also want to watch:
I understand this is a new venture for Mr Ali and his nervousness and concern that everything was to our approval was quite evident.
We have received thank-you letters from some of the guests saying how much they had enjoyed the wedding.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 5 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 6 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 7 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 8 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 9 Adult disability service on staying strong during Covid-19 pandemic
- 10 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
At an occasion such as this when one has hired a venue to put on an event, I would have thought that the behaviour of the guests is as much the responsibility of the hosts as it is of Mr Ali and his staff.
I hope the relevant authorities will work constructively with Mr Ali to ensure that the town retains this very useful facility.