Our positive experience
I FEEL prompted to write, regarding your article on the Windmill rooms, in last week s paper. I felt the article had a very negative approach to Mr Ali and his staff. We held our daughter s wedding reception at the Windmill rooms on September 9 and could
I FEEL prompted to write, regarding your article on the Windmill rooms, in last week's paper. I felt the article had a very negative approach to Mr Ali and his staff.
We held our daughter's wedding reception at the Windmill rooms on September 9 and could not have been more satisfied with the service we received.
In the period leading up to the event Mr Ali made every effort to ensure we had everything we wanted.
On the day the staff were polite, efficient and helpful. The food was excellent and everything went according to plan.
You may also want to watch:
I understand this is a new venture for Mr Ali and his nervousness and concern that everything was to our approval was quite evident.
We have received thank-you letters from some of the guests saying how much they had enjoyed the wedding.
- 1 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 2 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 3 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 4 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 5 All roads reopened after gas leaks cause day of disruption
- 6 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 7 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 8 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 9 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 10 Best is yet to come for March Town after successive league defeats
At an occasion such as this when one has hired a venue to put on an event, I would have thought that the behaviour of the guests is as much the responsibility of the hosts as it is of Mr Ali and his staff.
I hope the relevant authorities will work constructively with Mr Ali to ensure that the town retains this very useful facility.