Owner fears her much loved Tonkinese cat has been stolen
A MARCH family has been left devastated, after their much loved Tonkinese pedigree cat Scooby went missing two weeks ago.
Owner Zena Lyons fears that chocolate brown Scooby - similar in appearance to a Siamese or Burmese cat - may have been stolen, and her young children, three-year-old Archie and two-year-old Brianne are really missing him.
“When we go up town they tell everyone about Scooby going missing,” said Zena. “We have not seen him for two weeks, and I think he has been stolen. He has never been a cat to roam, and has never stayed out overnight before, or missed a meal.
“I have put up lots of posters about him, but someone has been ripping them down, so I have had to replace them. I have also been knocking on doors near our Brooks Road home, to see if anyone has seen him.”
Scooby is seven years old, and the Lyons family adopted him from the RSPCA Block Fen site more than four years ago. He is neutered and microchipped, but does not wear a collar.
You may also want to watch:
Zena added: “We are desperate for his return, the whole family is devastated at his disappearance.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Zena and her husband David on 07894691593.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 8 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 9 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 10 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis