Motorcyclist suffers ‘serious injuries’ after ‘a lot of grain’ caused him to fall in road
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has suffered serious, but not life threatening injuries after he came off his bike after there was “a lot of grain in the road”.
The man fell off his motorbike on Padgetts Road, Christchurch on Sunday afternoon at around 1.50pm (August 5).
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Constabulary said: “We were called at 1.52pm with reports of a man having come of his motorbike and fallen into the road.
“Believe he suffered serious, but not life threatening injuries.
“A lot of grain in the road which is what is believed to have caused the collision. Highways called out to clear it.
You may also want to watch:
“The road was closed at about 2.40pm, reopened at about 4.20pm.”
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens