DON’T the Council realise that a lot of people come to March to shop from the outlying villages as there is plenty of free parking.
DON’T the Council realise that a lot of people come to March to shop from the outlying villages as there is plenty of free parking. Also, the many charity shops in March are manned by unpaid volunteers using their own petrol to drive into town and work for free for up to eight hours a day. If they then have to pay to park for that amount of time I am sure they would think again about coming.
Think about the people living in the nearby roads who will then have people parking there all day. How about people using the library, swimming pool etc. They will think twice in these circumstances.
The council should think again before we became the same as Wisbech with even more empty shops.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 3 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 4 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 5 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 6 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 7 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 8 £1.5 million food store creates 12 jobs
- 9 Villagers stay strong to earn perfect post-lockdown record
- 10 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90