DON’T the Council realise that a lot of people come to March to shop from the outlying villages as there is plenty of free parking.
DON’T the Council realise that a lot of people come to March to shop from the outlying villages as there is plenty of free parking. Also, the many charity shops in March are manned by unpaid volunteers using their own petrol to drive into town and work for free for up to eight hours a day. If they then have to pay to park for that amount of time I am sure they would think again about coming.
Think about the people living in the nearby roads who will then have people parking there all day. How about people using the library, swimming pool etc. They will think twice in these circumstances.
The council should think again before we became the same as Wisbech with even more empty shops.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 4 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 7 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 8 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 9 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years