DON’T the Council realise that a lot of people come to March to shop from the outlying villages as there is plenty of free parking.
DON’T the Council realise that a lot of people come to March to shop from the outlying villages as there is plenty of free parking. Also, the many charity shops in March are manned by unpaid volunteers using their own petrol to drive into town and work for free for up to eight hours a day. If they then have to pay to park for that amount of time I am sure they would think again about coming.
Think about the people living in the nearby roads who will then have people parking there all day. How about people using the library, swimming pool etc. They will think twice in these circumstances.
The council should think again before we became the same as Wisbech with even more empty shops.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 5 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 6 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 7 Town buzzing with buses - for one day only
- 8 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire
- 9 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 10 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life