Parson Drove’s tenth annual Custom and Classic Car, Bike and Trike show sure to hit top gear later this month
- Credit: Archant
Start your engines and race down to Parson Drove’s annual Custom and Classic Car, Bike and Trike show, which is to return for its tenth year on the weekend of Saturday July 16.
The weekend experienced its most success last year, and will look to go even further this month when live bands – including headliners The Boobonyx - and a beer festival kick off proceedings on Saturday.
Sunday is when the stars of the show – the hundreds of classic and custom vehicles – get to shine, and the public will vote for their favourite across 14 categories, including best paint job and shed of the show.
Music from Tony G, side shows and stalls and Bernie Bennett’s tightrope show are just a handful of a whole host of entertainments on offer later this month, and those wanting to take in both days can buy camping pitches for £3 (must be pre-booked and under 16s must be accompanied).
Day tickets for Saturday and Sunday are to cost £4, and tickets for both days are £7, with all proceeds from the weekend going to East Anglian Air Ambulance Magpas and local charities. Accompanied under 12s are free.
You may also want to watch:
Gates for both the music and beer festival and show day open at 10am, and for more information visit www.custombikeandtrikeshow.co.uk or search ‘Parson Drove Car bike and Trike Show’ on Facebook.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 7 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 8 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 9 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash