PCC candidate wants YOUR views on crime
- Credit: Buzz Associates Limited
The Conservative candidate for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Police and Crime Commissioner is looking to hear from local residents.
Darryl Preston, a former serving police officer of 30 years, has launched online survey in a bid to get residents’ views on policing across the region.
He said: “I have policed the county, regularly speaking to residents, and I am very aware of communities’ differing crime priorities.
“This new online survey will enable me to connect remotely with more local people to understand how they feel about policing where they live.
“These views are vital to ensure policing addresses local communities’ priorities.
You may also want to watch:
“The results will also form the basis of my strategic priorities to reduce crime if I’m elected as PCC for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.”
To answer the survey, visit: www.darrylpreston.org.uk/your-views
- 1 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 2 Retrospective bid for travellers' site
- 3 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 4 Duke's death in midst of unprecedented times for country
- 5 Residents escape kitchen fire after bank holiday blaze
- 6 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 7 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 8 Cambridgeshire mourns death of HRH Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 10 Christine prepares to brave the shave for cancer-battling sister