PCC candidate wants YOUR views on crime
- Credit: Buzz Associates Limited
The Conservative candidate for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Police and Crime Commissioner is looking to hear from local residents.
Darryl Preston, a former serving police officer of 30 years, has launched online survey in a bid to get residents’ views on policing across the region.
He said: “I have policed the county, regularly speaking to residents, and I am very aware of communities’ differing crime priorities.
“This new online survey will enable me to connect remotely with more local people to understand how they feel about policing where they live.
“These views are vital to ensure policing addresses local communities’ priorities.
“The results will also form the basis of my strategic priorities to reduce crime if I’m elected as PCC for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.”
To answer the survey, visit: www.darrylpreston.org.uk/your-views
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 3 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 4 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 5 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 8 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 9 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 10 Primary school plans for new town take step forward