Three down and the warning of more to come as PCSO posts photos of a morning’s work ticketing cars parked on double yellow lines in the Fens
- Credit: Archant
Police reacted to complaints about drivers cocking a snook at parking on yellow lines in parts of the Fens today.
A proud PCSO posted the results of his work to the Policing Fenland page including photos of the offending cars that had been randomly parked on yellow lines.
“Your local PCSO is currently carrying out parking patrols throughout the Chatteris and Manea areas,” he wrote.
“So far this morning three fixed penalty notices have been issued to vehicles to be found parking illegally.”
Brimming with success the PCSO had a warning to those thinking that once he’d left he wouldn’t be back too soon.
You may also want to watch:
“These patrols will continue,” the PCSO added.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 6 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November