Three down and the warning of more to come as PCSO posts photos of a morning’s work ticketing cars parked on double yellow lines in the Fens
- Credit: Archant
Police reacted to complaints about drivers cocking a snook at parking on yellow lines in parts of the Fens today.
A proud PCSO posted the results of his work to the Policing Fenland page including photos of the offending cars that had been randomly parked on yellow lines.
“Your local PCSO is currently carrying out parking patrols throughout the Chatteris and Manea areas,” he wrote.
“So far this morning three fixed penalty notices have been issued to vehicles to be found parking illegally.”
Brimming with success the PCSO had a warning to those thinking that once he’d left he wouldn’t be back too soon.
“These patrols will continue,” the PCSO added.
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 3 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 6 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 7 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 8 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 9 ‘Loved and valued volunteer’ shares her special bond with charity
- 10 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim