Dad of two killed on Fen road
- Credit: Family
A 32-year-old father of two who died in a collision with a Mitsubishi L200 in Wimblington had lost his new born son just before Christmas.
Police were called at about 7am on Monday to reports of a collision involving a silver Mitsubishi L200 and a pedestrian on the A141.
The pedestrian, John Ulliot, 32, of Reeves Way, Peterborough, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The family of Mr Ulliot said today: “Our beloved son John sadly passed away and we are devasted. John leaves behind his fiancée Sarah and two beautiful sons, Sammie and Noah.
"This is yet another devastating blow for the family, as John sadly lost his new-born son Dean just before Christmas.
“He also leaves behind his mum, dad, brothers Ricki and Wade and his sister Kerrie.”
The driver of the Mitsubishi, a man in his 50s, was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
- 1 Three March locals win £30k each on Postcode Lottery
- 2 Council calls for return to mask wearing as Covid soars
- 3 Police officer dismissed for breaching bail conditions
- 4 Carnival lights up village as sports day marks 100 years
- 5 Man assaulted partner and police officers in March
- 6 Arsonist started fire in Wisbech care home
- 7 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 8 Steve Barclay becomes Health Secretary following shock resignations
- 9 Big Bash concludes eight days of triumph for town
- 10 Covid sweeps across Cambridgeshire as summer wave takes hold
Police are appealing for witnesses to the collision or anyone who saw the vehicles in the moments leading up to the incident.
Anyone with information or dashcam footage should call 101 or report online quoting incident 39 of January 11.