Pedestrian dies on Fenland road after collision with Land Rover
- Credit: Archant
POLICE are appealing for information after a pedestrian died on a Fenland road last night.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was killed after a collision with a Land Rover Discovery on the A1101 at Three Holes at about 6.40pm.
Diversions were in place for around four hours while emergency services attended the scene.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who believes they may have seen a green Land Rover being driven in the area prior to the collision or spotted a man walking in the area.
The male driver of the Land Rover, in his 40s, has been helping officers with their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
No further details relating to the deceased have been released.
Witnesses are asked to contact Sgt Peter Howlett at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 9 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend