Pedestrian killed in A47 collision
A WOMAN has been killed in an road traffic accident on the A47.
Jolanta Baciuliene died when she was in collision with a black Fiat Punto on the road’s junction with Halfpenny Lane at 5.35pm on Sunday (January 29).
The 43-year-old, of Tippin Drove, Wisbech, was with another male pedestrian at the time who was unhurt in the incident.
The 35-year-old driver of the Fiat Punto, from Leicester, was also uninjured.
Police have appealed for witnesses to the collision after closing the road for six hours to conduct their investigations.
You may also want to watch:
The road was finally reopened at 1.30am on Monday (January 30).
Anyone with information should call Cambridgeshire Constabulary’s Roads Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 4 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 10 NFU president visits Wimblington on East Anglia tour