New performing arts group to bring dance and drama to March
- Credit: Archant
A new performing arts group is set to bring drama and dance events to the heart of the Fens.
The Moonshot Performance Company has been set up by Rachel Webber and Alan Hooks.
The company will launch at the Town Hall in March on January 10 and 11 with a short performance of the comedy 'Last Tango In March' by David Tristram.
It follows the story of a struggling drama group that is finding it difficult to survive due to financial worries and dwindling audiences.
The performance will start at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
It will be partnered with a Macmillan coffee evening from 6.30pm with tea, coffee and cake available with the opportunity to relax and chat.
Tickets are £5 for the show and are available on the door or at Panini's.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 6 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 7 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 8 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
Or visit www.moonshotperformancecompany.co.uk or on their Facebook page.