Pet owner Chrissie is celebrating, after her cat was returned to her after being missing for 14 weeks
- Credit: Archant
Cat owner Chrissie Henry is preparing to celebrate Christmas with her beloved pet Bo, who was returned to her after a story appeared in the Cambs Times.
Bo was missing for 14 weeks - but was returned to Chrissie at her Nene Parade after a reader spotted him in her garden at Upwell Road.
Chrissie said: “I would like to thank everyone who showed concern for Bo and his whereabouts. A lady called Judy had kept the article about seven-year-old Bo in the Cambs Times, and contacted me after her friend found him.
“He is settling down well at home, and I am looking forward to celebrating Christmas with him. I had to keep him in for three weeks after he came home, but he is now being let out, with the promise of some cream when he returns.”
When Bo went missing, Chrissie circulated posters offering a reward when he was found, and was upset when several hoax calls left her still searching for her beloved pet.
You may also want to watch:
Chrissie added: “When Judy met me in Sainsbury’s car park with Bo, I was delighted, but I was almost scared to look at him, in case it was a false alarm.
“But as soon as I saw Bo I recognised him, and Judy said she wanted no reward, she was just pleased to see us reunited.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 9 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 10 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens