Pet sitting service launched in Whittlesey
- Credit: Archant
A former nurse is fulfilling a lifelong dream to work with animals by launching a dog walking and pet sitting service in Whittlesey.
Fiona Booth has just started Booths Pet Service after leaving her job caring for teenagers with special needs.
Pet lovers who need a helping hand to look after their animals when they go on holiday or are at work can call on the service which she says is dedicated and tailored to customers personal needs.
Mrs Booth worked as a nurse for more than 20 years and then 14 years in education as a senior teaching assistant working with children with special needs.
“It’s not only dog walking. I can also look after all types of domestic animals from guinea pigs to cats,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
Her working hours are from 6am to 7pm, seven days a week.
She is CRB checked, fully insured and is a member of the National Association of Registered Pet Sitters.
- 1 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 2 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 7 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 10 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
If you need your cat, rabbit, dog or any other domestic animals, fed, looked after or just need for them to be kept an eye on for an hour let her know.
The pet must be located in Whittlesey or within a five mile radius.
For more information about call 07841-696795 or visit her website at: www.boothpetservices.co.uk.
•Have you fulfilled a lifelong dream by setting up your own business? Contact us by emailing email@example.com