Coronavirus: In Peterborough today advice on social distancing at bus stops goes unheeded
- Credit: © Terry Harris
Advice given by those travelling by bus couldn’t be any clearer, but in Peterborough today those messages appear not to have got through to everyone.
Stagecoach says to only travel if your journey is essential “but if it is essential, we have some advice on how to social distance when getting one of our services” says Stagecoach.
And top of their tips is to “practice social distancing at the bus stop”.
Stagecoach says to “make sure where possible to keep a safe distance when queuing”.
They also advice to keep a safe distance between yourself, the driver and other passengers when boarding or leaving the bus.
You may also want to watch:
As these photographs taken today in Lincoln Road, Peterborough, the word about social distancing whilst waiting for a bus seems to need to be stepped up.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 5 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 6 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 7 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 8 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 9 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million