Coronavirus: In Peterborough today advice on social distancing at bus stops goes unheeded
- Credit: © Terry Harris
Advice given by those travelling by bus couldn’t be any clearer, but in Peterborough today those messages appear not to have got through to everyone.
Stagecoach says to only travel if your journey is essential “but if it is essential, we have some advice on how to social distance when getting one of our services” says Stagecoach.
And top of their tips is to “practice social distancing at the bus stop”.
Stagecoach says to “make sure where possible to keep a safe distance when queuing”.
They also advice to keep a safe distance between yourself, the driver and other passengers when boarding or leaving the bus.
You may also want to watch:
As these photographs taken today in Lincoln Road, Peterborough, the word about social distancing whilst waiting for a bus seems to need to be stepped up.
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 3 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 6 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 7 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 8 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school
- 9 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
- 10 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors