Coronavirus: In Peterborough today advice on social distancing at bus stops goes unheeded
- Credit: © Terry Harris
Advice given by those travelling by bus couldn’t be any clearer, but in Peterborough today those messages appear not to have got through to everyone.
Stagecoach says to only travel if your journey is essential “but if it is essential, we have some advice on how to social distance when getting one of our services” says Stagecoach.
And top of their tips is to “practice social distancing at the bus stop”.
Stagecoach says to “make sure where possible to keep a safe distance when queuing”.
They also advice to keep a safe distance between yourself, the driver and other passengers when boarding or leaving the bus.
You may also want to watch:
As these photographs taken today in Lincoln Road, Peterborough, the word about social distancing whilst waiting for a bus seems to need to be stepped up.
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 3 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 4 Photographer captures the ‘sonic boom’ RAF Typhoon on camera
- 5 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 6 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 7 Pedestrian dies at scene of crash
- 8 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 9 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 10 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium