Dance on the moon at cathedral's silent disco
- Credit: Peterborough Cathedral
Visitors to Peterborough Cathedral will soon be able to dance on the moon at a silent disco like never before.
Taking place atop sculptor Peter Walker's artwork 'One Small Step', the dancefloor will be the giant image of all the craters and details of the lunar rock.
DJ Zed Malik will be choosing the tunes, so grab a headset, choose your channel, and silently dance the night away on the surface of the moon.
There will also be a tuck shop and drinks on sale (no food and drink are allowed on 'One Small Step').
The event takes place from 7-9pm on Saturday July 31 and flat-heeled shoes must be worn to go onto One Small Step!
It will be run in accordance with government Covid regulations in place at the time.
Tickets, which cost £7 per person, can be booked online.
The silent disco is part of the 'Walking on the Moon' event, which is at the cathedral until October 31.
- 1 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 2 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 3 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 4 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 5 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 6 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 7 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 8 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 9 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections
- 10 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall